The AR522 five-gang rotary mower equipped with SureTrac™ four-wheel drive traction, weight transfer control and TrimTek™ decks allows you to glide over contours and climb hills with ease. It is ideal for maintaining intermediate golf roughs, greens and tee surrounds, and sports and recreational fields.
- Five, fully floating 22 in (56 cm) TrimTek contour rotary decks are the ideal size to mow hilly terrain with sharp undulations and reduce the chance of scalping.
- TrimTek deck design with exclusive downdraft blade keeps clippings suspended longer for exceptional mulching results. Three-tiered discharge opening distributes clippings evenly for a superior after-cut appearance.
- SureTrac 4WD parallel-cross-series system automatically transfers power where needed to provide superior traction for hill climbing and side slope operation.
- Maintenance free, wet parking brakes deliver safe braking on even the steepest of slopes and reduce total cost of ownership with no linkages or pads to service or adjust.
- Type: Kubota® V2403-M-DI 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel
- Rated Horsepower: 48.9 hp
- Emissions Level: EPA Tier 4 Interim
- Displacement: 148.5 cu. in.
- Air Cleaner System: 2-stage Donaldson® dry cartridge type with evacuator valve and service indicator
- Cooling System: Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized; 8 qt. capacity
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized
- Fuel Capacity: 17 gal.
- Oil Filter Type: Full-flow, replaceable spin-on remote type
- Electrical System: 12V input/output controller; 40-amp alternator; 600 CCA battery
- Mowing: 7 mph
- Transport: 12 mph
- Reverse: 5 mph
Traction and Drive
- Traction System: SureTrac™ 4WD, parallel-cross-series system servo-controlled variable displacement hydro; four high-torque wheel motors; 2WD in reverse
- Deck Drive: 2-section pump and direct-cooled deck motors
- Hydraulic System: 14 gal. capacity; hydraulic tank oil level monitor and horn alarm; GreensCare biodegradable fluid; full-flow, 10 micron filter, 40 gpm
- Hydraulic Cooling: Side-by-side radiator/hydraulic oil cooler; pressurized
Tires, Brakes, and Steering
- Front Tires: Two 26.5 x 14-12, 6-ply, turf tread
- Rear Tires: Two 22.5 x 10-8, 4-ply turf tread
- Brakes: Dynamic, through-traction system
- Parking Brake: Wet parking brakes integrated in front wheel motors; engage switch on control console
- Steering: Rear wheel, hydrostatic power steering with tilt adjustable steering wheel
Decks and Cutting Units
- Number and Size: Five, TrimTek™ 22 in. rotary cutting decks. Equipped for rear-discharge or mulching, with full-length rear roller and scraper
- Construction: 7-gauge heavy-duty welded with pressed steel
- Caster Wheels: Ten, 5.0 x 4.0 in. with greaseable tapered roller bearings
- Cutting Unit Lift: Hand operated, joystick controlled hydraulic lift system
- Weight Transfer: Adjustable hydraulic weight transfer- automatic electronic activation at operator controls
- Blades: Five, 22.4 in. heat treated alloy combo blades
- Motor/Spindle: Fixed displacement, self-lubricating with 1 in. diameter shaft; double sealed bearings
- Height of cut: 0.75 - 5.25 in. in 0.25 in. increments; minimal tools required for adjustment
- Cutting Capacity: Up to 6.4 acres per hour at 7 mph (no overlaps or stops)
- Overall Cutting Width: 90 in.
- Fuel Economy & Runtime: 1.09 gal/hr fuel consumption at 40% load; Up to 15.6 hours on single tank of fuel (dependent on operator and turf conditions)
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight: 3691 lbs.
- Length: 130 in.
- Height: 89 in. with ROPS up; 61 in. with ROPS down or folded; 84.5 in. with Ballcage installed
- Wheelbase: 63 in.
- Width: 98 in.
Due to emission regulations and fuel compatibility, model availability may vary by country. Please contact your nearest distributor for full details.